9 months ago
Sales Incentive Manager
Location: Head Office, Newcastle upon Tyne
As Sales Incentive Manager, you will design and implement strategic and operational incentives and related colleague engagement within our Enterprise division.
These activities will be aligned to driving revenue within the division, as well as increasing colleague engagement / retention and ensuring that our values and customers are at the heart of what is delivered.
The primary deliverables for this role will be:
* Define, develop and implement incentive schemes and associated communications and engagement plans (including social media);
* Set and manage the Enterprise incentives budget – tracking spend / cost and ROI to demonstrate effectiveness in driving revenue in line with targets / KPI measures;
* Develop and execute incentive programmes based on strong commercial awareness to support profitability / growth in Enterprise in line with targets;
* Focus on delivering performance through delivery / ROI from incentive programmes.
The main areas of responsibility for this role are:
* Accountable for annual / quarterly / monthly incentive plan(s) and budget working with marketing and wider sales leaders to ensure alignment to overall business plans;
* The incentive plan produced must be designed to achieve an increase in revenue and ensure that all commercial and operational opportunities are maximised;
* Align incentives to the activities or Marketing, Project 2021, People Operations and wider sales teams;
* Create a network of incentives champions throughout the division to assist with the implementation and embedding of incentive programmes;
* Work closely with Finance, People Operations, Legal and Sales managers to agree commercial and financial priorities ensuring legal compliance and alignment of incentive programmes;
* Include and demonstrate feedback mechanisms that allow colleagues at all levels to share their views on work produced;
* Provide adequate support to leaders and managers to help them motivate their teams and create a fun, positive environment;
* Work with relevant stakeholders to design and produce visuals for incentive programme and ensure these are kept up to date and current;
* Design and implement a refreshed internal / external approach to recognising / rewarding success to increase colleague engagement and loyalty.
* Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
* Influence at Senior Management/Head of level;
* Experience of managing teams/people;
* Proven commitment to developing and stretching personal skills, knowledge and behaviours;
* Ability to confidently challenge establishes ways of working, identifying and maximising new opportunities to drive performance;
* Confidence in working autonomously, a self-starter and able to use initiative;
* Flexibility to work and thrive in a changing and unpredictable environment.
* Proven experience of driving and leading incentive programmes that maximise ROI;
* High emotional intelligence;
* Quality orientated.
Personal Qualities, Aptitudes, and Skills
* High levels of integrity and solid core values;
* Collaborative and inclusive personality;
* An ambassador for the Utilitywise Brand and strategy;
* Absolutely accountable for own work and responsibilities;
* Passionate about people and doing the right thing;
* Customer obsessed.
* Proof of eligibility to work within the UK;
* References to cover last 5 years’ employment.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter via the Apply button
As one of the UK’s leading business utilities consultancies, Utilitywise advises c.40,000 customers, helping them get the most value from their utilities through better procurement and efficiency services.
Having grown from a start-up business in 2006 to managing an effective IPO in 2012, Utilitywise understands the needs and concerns of all businesses, regardless of their size or sector. The plc works with clients ranging from James Whyte Joiner to the University of Bradford.
Utilitywise aims to debunk the myths that exist around utilities and support businesses across the UK to spend less time worrying about utilities so they can spend more time running their companies. In 2016 Utilitywise was named an OEM partner by Dell as part of a joint strategy to introduce Internet of Things (IoT) Building Automation solutions to customers.
Utilitywise is a UK company quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. In 2017, Utilitywise was named as one of the top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange in its annual celebration of some of the fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK.