about 1 year ago
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Based: One Hammersmith Broadway
We are Liberis and our purpose is to provide simple, flexible funding to help growing businesses achieve their ambitions. As a young and vibrant business on a mission to re-invent the way small businesses access funding, we need smart, talented and driven people to join us on our journey.
Traditional business lending simply doesn’t reflect the nature of small businesses. So, on a mission to do things differently, and to do things better - Liberis launched the Business Cash Advance, a way of financing businesses that completely changes the face of lending.
Liberis offer a fairer and a far more flexible way to borrow, allowing SMEs to repay the money they need by taking a small percentage of their monthly card transactions as repayment. Liberis has no hidden fees, and the cost never changes. So not only does this keep their payments in line with their cash flow, it also frees them from traditional finance with fixed monthly payments, and nasty surprises.
Grow and develop in a dynamic environment as a Sales Executive. Increase sales and customer base to achieve company’s sales objectives and stay ahead of competition.
* To achieve a numbers sales target of funded deals per month and also to monitor themselves against a range of KPIs, e.g.:
* Outbound dials;
* Lead to submission turnaround time;
* Applications sent out and submissions to underwriting.
* To convert leads to sales from a range of sources – inbound calls, direct mail responses, email marketing responses, referrals from third parties, website applicants and live chat, outbound cold calling etc. and to deal with each with a consistent approach;
* To treat all inbound enquiries however warm (tepid to hot) with consistent enthusiasm and to see the potential in all leads;
* To follow up on all leads immediately and then regularly until contact is made;
* To deliver a high standard of customer care and satisfaction, measured impartial feedback;
* To follow a best practice sales process which takes the customer from enquiry to quote in one call, and then ideally close the order in the first or second call;
* To explain to the customer how the business cash advance product works and what the benefits are;
* To handle early and late objections to the BCA product confidently and articulately;
* To quote accurately giving the customer a relevant range of options and then negotiate where necessary to agree a deal;
* To liase with senior management where necessary to agree bespoke quoting;
* To update the customer details on the CRM system accurately in all required fields;
* To work with the Customer Support Assistant to process the customer’s application efficiently and submit to underwriting with the relevant documentation needed for approval;
* To operate genuinely in line with Liberis company values: to be open, interested, proactive and bright.
* A work ethic aligned to proactive outbound calling following up leads to contact avidly;
* To handle inbound enquiries confidently and articulately ensuring the highest level of customer care;
* Self-management, organisation and prioritization skills which enable the highest levels of customer conversations daily;
* Strong sales skills, i.e. ability to build rapport and trust through asking open questions, to be compelling about the product proposition and to ask for the order and close the deal;
* Able to effectively meet deadlines, achieve targets and work under pressure;
* Excellent interpersonal skills;
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
* Computer literate;
* High level of negotiation skills;
* Self-disciplined and self-motivated;
* Positive and adaptable outlook;
* Confident and personable;
* A robust and resilient self-starter;
* The ability to act proactively and with limited direct supervision, while at the same time recognising when matters need to be referred;
* The interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally and externally.