4 months ago
About the position:
As a member of the Small Payments Team the successful applicant will work directly with personal clients, helping them activate their online account and assisting with transactions and queries.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience and be hard-working, motivated and have excellent organisational and communication skills. Experience within the Financial Services environment is not essential for this role.
About the company:
The position is with one of the largest independent employers in Cornwall. The company has grown consistently year-on-year since its establishment in 2004 and has won a number of local and national awards - including Best Employer and Customer Focus.
The company offers a number of benefits and is based within minutes of the beach, transport links and Penzance town centre.
- Strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Effective and first class Customer Relationship Management skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Flexibility to manage changing workloads, and ability to work with non-technology savvy clients
- Sales experience required
This is a full time position, 08:30 - 17:00 Monday-Friday (37 ½ hours per week)
OTE £21,000 - £25,000
If you're looking for a new challenge and think you could make this role your own, please get in touch.