Sales Executive – Rapidly-Growing IT Business
Are you a passionate B2B Sales Executive seeking your next challenge? Looking to learn, grow and progress with a pioneering tech business? If so, read on.
Our client is recruiting on behalf of one of Bristol’s fastest-growing technology companies, a leading IT support business. Due to ongoing success, they’re currently looking for a Sales Executive to join their team.
- Salary of £20,000
- Achievable and realistic bonus scheme (OTE £25,000 - £35,000)
- Full training
- Positive, fun and professional environment
- Excellent career progression opportunities
This role offers the chance to work in a small, focused team and flourish as part of the sales drive within an ambitious and forward-thinking business.
The company will empower and support you to perform to the best of your ability, showcase your skills and achieve your professional goals.
As a Sales Executive, you’ll generate leads and sell the company’s IT solutions to businesses in the Bristol area.
Primarily selling telecoms, cloud and software solutions, you will:
- Identify and qualify decision-maker’s interest in a particular product line
- Close sales with qualified leads
- Develop and implement a territory plan
- Create a sustainable pipeline
- Develop and execute opportunities and account plans
To be considered as a Sales Executive, you will need:
- B2B sales experience
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet targets
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build rapport with prospects
Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of the IT and technology sector, but this isn’t essential.
Other companies may call this role Sales Executive, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Account Manager, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Business Development Executive or BDE.
Our client is also eager to hear from you if you have worked as a B2B Sales Executive, IT Sales Executive, Technical Sales Rep or Account Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, 8:00 – 17:00, Monday – Friday