Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing
Sales Executive with excellent communication skills is needed by our client a high growth property surveying and project management business based in Kingston. Salary: £25K - £30K (an estimation based on a competitive wage plus commission).
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Sales Executive to manage leads and promote the company. The key objective is to develop a sales strategy that increases company profits and drives business turnover. You need to be a hard worker and a high performer and strive to deliver exceptional results and achieve targets.
This role will allow you to grow your career in sales and work in a dynamic and high-growth company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming leads
- Spot and create new business opportunities
- Ability to effectively close a sale
- Promote the company
- Create sales strategies to increase business growth
- 1-3 years' sales or customer service experience preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work within a team
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Knowledge of building surveying a bonus but not a requirement (accelerated training
provided if necessary)
This is a great change to really grow and develop your sales career. If this sounds of interest please click on the apply button below for immediate consideration.