9 months ago
Ignite your media sales career!
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
About the role
Are you already a Sales Executive looking for your next challenge in your media sales career within recruitment? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Executive to join the Professional Associations Group. Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating revenue across our leading titles People Management and Supply Management.
We sell a high quality candidate audience through a diverse range of recruitment solutions including job advertising, content driven solutions and client branding. Your ultimate goal will be to drive job volume and increase overall market share for both brands by building on existing client relationships as well as focusing on generating new business.
The skills and qualities we’re looking for a Senior Sales Executive to bring to us include:
● Ability to work to tight deadlines
● Evidence of meeting KPIs and exceeding revenue targets
● Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills
● Highly self-motivated, driven and organised
● Confidently conduct sales in a face to face environment
● Evidence of building strong working relationships
● A passion for the media and advertising industry
● Competence in CRM systems and excellent IT skills
● Be passionate and eager to succeed
We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. You will also earn uncapped commission, so the sky’s the limit when it comes to your potential earnings.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Director and Sales Manager
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
● Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
● Comprehensive training and career development programme
● 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
● Generous contributory pension scheme
● Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
● Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
● Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Come and join us and see for yourself what Haymarket has to offer!
Apply for this job