Sales Executive, Potters Bar- £25,000 basic + £20,000 realistic OTE within the first year.
+ An opportunity to work within a fast-growing and financially stable company selling into a growing market.
+ Throughout this role thorough training will be provided as well as 1-2-1 mentoring from your sales manager. Therefore, with this support and a highly effective sales structure to work by, rapid progression is to be expected.
+ This is an office-based role that will involve you generating new leads by selling a highly in demand business service into a variety of industries.
+ You will work closely with the field-sales team who will provide you with support and training to aide your growth within the company.
+ You will also have the opportunity to work with established clients in order to secure contract renewals and build lasting business relationships.
+To apply you will be 'above the ordinary' and have a CV that details your achievements and exceptional qualities.
+Perhaps you have played sport at a high level or led charity fundraising campaigns or something similarly 'outstanding' like climbing mountains, undertaking the Duke of Edinburgh or similar awards, etc.
+As you can probably tell we are looking for an achiever with a 'zest for life' and a key part of the interview process will be based around your attitude, aspirations and determination to get ahead in life.
The ideal candidate
* You will be a highly driven and financially motivated salesperson with a proven track record of success within a B2B or B2C sales role
* Unusually industry experience is not required but a successful candidate must have a minimum of 1-year sales experience
* You must be a strong enough character to close outbound sales and make proactive follow up calls
* This role is a jumping-off point for a tenacious and motivated individual who is ready to begin their career
* Ideal for a salesperson interested in progressing into a field sales role in future
To take the next step forward in your sales career