6 months ago
This is an opportunity to join an awesome, independent, creative marketing agency based in South Oxfordshire near Reading who believe marketing communications should be about relevant content, targeted execution and should never be 'business as usual'.
For the last 11 years they have delivered campaigns that engage with their clients' prospects and customers. It's all going rather well so they need to find like-minded talent to join their fast-growing agency (Top 20 fastest growing B2B agency 2013, 2014 & 2016).
They are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and competitive Sales Executive that thrives in a considered sales cycle environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, qualifying prospects and booking meetings.
- Sourcing opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails
- Booking meetings and finding pitch opportunities hitting quarterly targets
- Researching prospect accounts, identifying key players and generating interest in the company and their services
- Cleaning, maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within your assigned markets
Skills and Experience:
- A successful track record in new business
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management
- Responsibility for a sales target
- Ability to identify real and worthwhile opportunities
- Well organised and positive outlook, does not mind rejection or repetition of tasks
- Must be persistent, especially when following up, but not aggressive
- Out-going, chatty, sociable and eager to learn
- Good command of English language and grammar for correspondence
- Ability to undertake company research
- Social media savvy
An amazing working environment, a fun, young, social agency that is going places. Competitive salary, commission and benefits package that includes contributory pension, life insurance, target incentives and no glass ceiling for potential.
Howbery Park (Business Park of the Year 2018)
Gym, Restaurant and Cafe onsite
Wallingford Nr Reading, Henley on Thames, Marlow and Oxford.
If you think you've got what it takes to make a difference at a fast paced, dynamic agency then get in touch.