2 months ago
The company is looking for a positive and driven individual who will cover Yorkshire and the East Midlands regions in a sales executive role. The person must live within the region.
This is a really exciting time to join this company as you will be working with a major manufacturer; you will have the opportunity to grow sales and proactively promote the Vent-Axia brand within the New Build network.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Sales Executive, for the New Build Residential, will have responsibility for the development of sales with nominated Housing Developers, Major Apartment M&E Contractors, Student Accommodation and Care Home Developers with new build programmes.
- Generate sales against sales targets from your key accounts which will be in conjunction with Housing Developers, Apartment Developers, Student Accommodation Developers, Care Home Developers plus their partners in specification and construction such as M&E Consultants & M&E Contractors
- Focussing your sales approach through CPD communication educating the customer base on the implications of current building regulations and the Code for Sustainable Homes for them and highlighting the role VA can play, especially with New Build Residential Ventilation, in helping clients gain compliance.
- To manage your key accounts account base utilising fully the company CRM package to maximum effect.
KEY AREAS OF COMPETENCE
- Strong commercial and sales skills. Understands the sales cycle and can build value propositions to suit the customers needs.
- Strong technical skills. Grasps technical issues and can deliver solutions to suit the customers needs.
- Understands the strategy and has the ability to explain the VA model and how it fits with the customers needs. Has the ability to define a plan and action it.
- Minimises travel to maximise time in front of customer. Has systems in place to prioritise activities and manage administrative workload.
- Understands and embraces teamwork, communicates effectively with MCS group. Uses resources in an appropriate way, shares information with colleagues.
- Understands win/win..
Strong communication skills, using the most appropriate method of communication to seek understanding or get a message understood. Is able to build long term
- Can use CRM, Word, PowerPoint, Excel effectively for current role.
- Can build and present a Value Proposition using multimedia to a multi level organisation and make the message relevant to the differing needs of the audience.
- Measures their own performance in the role and takes full responsibility for results in their area of responsibility. Takes, seeks and makes opportunities for new business.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close