7 months ago
Sales Executive - Mobile Venue
Southeast London - Mobile
£16,000 basic £34,000 OTE & uncapped commission, company car, ipad and amazing benefits.
Whether it’s TV, mobile, home phone or super-fast broadband, at Virgin Media we’re 110% focused on making customers’ lives easier, richer and a little bit more fun. When it comes to our prospective customers, we need to make a dazzling first impression. Especially when they’re rushing about.
Turning brief encounters into rewarding relationships takes a special kind of person. Join us as a mobile Venue Sales Executive and you’ll have the power to stop people in their tracks with your ‘always-on’ smile and sparkling personality.
Spreading the Virgin Media word from our mobile pop up stands is all about making an instant connection. So whether you are working indoors or outdoors as part of our mobile team where you will be required to move from location to location, you’ll need to strike up a good rapport - and fast. Once you’ve got their attention, you’ll wow them with a sensational sales pitch. And use your powers of persuasion to turn conversations into sales. Most importantly, you’ll be the face and voice of Virgin Media, so even those who don’t buy now still leave with a smile on their face and a positive impression.
If you’re up for the challenge then here’s what you get in return:
* Company car with petrol allowance
* Personal company funded medical plan
* 25 days’ holiday each year, rising to 28 after five years service pro rata
* Your birthday off, every year!
* Performance related bonus opportunities
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Income Protection
* Personal Accident Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Team Rates - offers, deals and perks on mobile, broadband, TV and home phone services
* Tribe - get money off loads of products, services and experiences from Virgin Group companies
It’s a really exciting time to join this fast-growing, innovative part of our business. This isn’t a 9 to 5 role there will be evening and weekend work involved but the benefits are pretty exciting too. Your company car is waiting; all that’s missing is you!
Ready to turn it on?