5 months ago
Sales Associate - Mobile Venue
Location: Manchester - Mobile - This role will cover all of the Central Manchester area
Salary: £34,000 OTE, £16,000 basic. Uncapped commission + company car
Start date - March 2019
If you can turn momentary eye contact into a dazzling sales pitch - and seal the deal by selling our fantastic TV, mobile, home phone or super-fast broadband options - then you’re precisely the type of person that we need on our awesome mobile sales team.
Our people are the backbone of Virgin Media. And our mobile sales team is no exception. In this role, you’ll grab potential customer’s attention and wow them with products that will make their life easier and more fun. And well, just that little bit more special.
If you choose to join these epic superstars, you’ll:
* Move from location to location, working both indoors and outdoors
* Stop people in their tracks with your never-ending smile - and use that initial rapport to explain how Virgin Media’s industry-leading products will make their lives so much better
* Ensure every interaction leaves people with a smile on their face. Even if they choose not to buy a Virgin Media product, they’ll walk away from your chat marvelling at how genuinely charming you are
Who we’re looking for
Let’s be honest here. You’ll need to understand how to deliver a sensational sales pitch. So it goes without saying that your communication skills will be second to none and you’ll be able to build a friendly connection easily. With a tangible passion for delivering sales results, you’ll be a motivated self-starter with the confidence to manage your own workload.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
* Experience listening and responding to customer’s needs
* Previous sales experience, with an understanding of delivering exceptional customer service
* The capacity to gather information and learn quickly
What’s in it for me?
We don’t like to boast, but we think the perks of working for us speak for themselves. Join our mobile sales team, and you can expect:
* Company car with petrol allowance
* 25 days of holiday each year, rising to 28 days after five years of service (pro rata)
* Your birthday off, every year!
* An iPad
* Performance-related bonus and contributory pension scheme
* Company-funded medical plan and plenty of support including the employee assistance programme
* Peace of mind, courtesy of our complimentary share plans, life assurance, income protection and personal accident insurance
* Offers, deals and perks on mobile, broadband, TV and home phone services
* Plus loads of discounted products, services and experiences from our Virgin Group companies
You’ve probably seen Virgin Media around. Whether it’s TV, mobile or super-fast broadband, we’re 100% focused on making customers’ lives easier, richer and more fun.
We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020.
We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process.
If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance, we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Things to consider before you apply
Before you apply, please take a moment to ensure you are happy with the advertised salary and shift pattern above.
This role will require you to travel within an hour’s radius of the advertised location. In submitting your application, you agree you that you are happy with this information, and would like our recruitment team to review your application accordingly.