Sales Executive (Lead Generator)
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. Launched in 2015, they have grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
The Group is bringing together companies and individuals recognised as leaders across a range of specialist markets and they will use the expertise and insights gained over many years to deliver the highest levels of service to their customers.
They provide their insurance and risk management services from a growing network of offices with over 40 locations across London, the Midlands, the North, Scotland, East Anglia and the South West, as well as Guernsey.
Position: Sales Lead Handler
Location: Morton Michel - Croydon, Surrey
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum
About the role:
The Sales Lead Handler is responsible for the growth of the sales pipeline by prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Nursery, Indoor Play and Group teams. They are looking for a strong team player who can carry out and deliver instructions without the need of micro-management.
- Develop new business via telephone and email to introduce Morton Michel and Albany Childcare to potential clients and brokers
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Excel Websure SIO ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the Nursery, Indoor play, Group and Preschool teams to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Report the weekly and monthly Lead Generation figures to the Nursery, Indoor play, Group teams
- Present the overall Lead Generation performance figures at Sales Meetings to raise and discuss both good and bad working practices and implementation of changes where necessary
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and insurers.
- Keep updated about the childcare market via the trade press. Be aware of relevant new legislation and competitors’ products and suggest changes / improvements as appropriate.
- Be aware of and act within the limit of your individual underwriting authority.
- Ideally 1-3 years telemarketing and / or inside sales experience
- Experience in the Childcare industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and / or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook)
- Commercial awareness and customer focus.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Telesales Executive, Telesales, Customer Service Advisor, Telemarketing, Inside Sales, Customer Service Representative, Call Centre Advisor, Call Centre Operative, Lead Generator, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Childcare etc.