about 1 month ago
This is an opportunity to join a growing, vibrant, investors in people accredited organization based in Maylands Business Park, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. They are currently seeking candidates for the position of a Sales Executive within their prestigious Home Improvements division.
The Sales Executive role is an office/showroom based position within the Home Improvement division of the group, which specializes in the supply and installation of luxury home products including balustrade to affluent home owners in Herts, Beds, and Bucks. Due to continued growth, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys selling fantastic products whilst also delivering exceptional service to customers.
They offer a range of the highest quality home improvement products that are manufactured by the most innovative and quality driven brands in Europe. Product offerings include Garage Doors, Entrance Doors, Windows, Balustrade, Bi-Folding Doors, Automated Awnings, Pergolas, Roller Shutters and Blinds. Brands include Markilux, Origin, Solarlux, Solidor, Q-Motion, Hormann and more.
The right candidate will be highly motivated, organized, and have at least 3 years previous sales experience, with a proven track record of B2C sales. The role requires face to face selling within their showroom, so the individual will have a professional appearance and ability to build rapport with their wide range of customers.
Full product training will be available to the successful candidate, although the role will include an amount of self- learning.
Sales Executive Responsibilities Include:
- Managing and taking responsibility for inbound enquiries.
- Unearth and establish profitable key accounts with High End Property Developers when required
- Liaising with marketing on promotional campaigns to maximise sales.
- Positively influence others through leading by example and setting a sales benchmark.
- Logging all information on to a CRM database to track & update sales leads.
- The ability to deliver exceptional service and customer journey.
- Able to manage & close multiple leads at once.
- Working as part of a small team to surpass sales & margin targets.
- Tenacious & hungry attitude to sales.
- Technically understand all products.
- Train colleagues on products.
- Be a product expert on selected products.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Ability to organize and deliver results.
- Clear and confident telephone manner with Inquisitive and positive nature.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Proficient on MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook). CRM & SAGE 200 experience beneficial.
- 3 Years B2C retail & technical sales experience preferred.
11 days ago
only 18 days until close
7 days ago
only 22 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close