about 1 year ago
Sales Executive, Healthy Food Guide
Overall Job Purpose
Healthy Food Guide is one of the fastest growing health brands in the market, and with HealthyFood.co.uk launching this year, is on track for impressive growth and potential in this unique and exciting sector over the next few years.
The Sales Executive is tasked with developing and growing revenue across all platforms of Healthy Food Guide. This role is responsible for driving new, existing and lapsed advertisers, predominately direct with clients and to some non-network agencies. They are expected to exceed targets and identify new business opportunities, working with the Editor and Publisher accordingly.
* Personal client portfolio
* To pro-actively sell Healthy Food Guide to relevant clients at every opportunity
* To effectively manage personal client portfolio through a fully integrated strategy
* To have knowledge of previous, current and future activity for each client across all revenue streams
* To have specific, measurable performance improvement targets/goals for new, existing and lapsed advertisers as agreed with the Ad Manager
* To effectively adapt selling technique according to market conditions
* To ensure that all competitor leads are chased and followed up at all times
* To attend a minimum of two external meeting per week
* Attending relevant events and exhibitions to generate leads and keep up to date with the market / industry
* To effectively negotiate the best rate possible for every piece of business
* To effectively manage all deals to maximise revenue and share
* To help identify and create client led deal opportunities
* To effectively negotiate multiple title and website campaigns
* To create and present effective pitches showcasing the Healthy Food Guide portfolio potential to maximum effect
* To confidently present the brand on both a 1:1 basis or within a group
* To effectively utilise Insight in preparation for all meetings and in all presentations
* To ensure all titles and platforms are fully considered and where appropriate included in all pitches
* Ensure files are up to date and can be used by anyone at anytime including, client and agency strategies
* Competitor leads and monthly monitoring of market share
* Ensure all campaigns are booked correctly onto the system, and as soon as the booking is confirmed
* Keeping the Ad Manager informed of monthly and quarterly revenues and opportunities that will affect forecasts and monthly issues.
* Keeping the Ad Manager informed of monthly and quarterly revenues and any opportunities or concerns that will affect forecasts and monthly issues.
* Working closely with the wider brand team, attending all weekly team meetings (display leads, digital)
* Working closely with the classified team to help maximise cross client and portfolio opportunities
* To spend at least one hour a day speaking directly with clients via the telephone
* To send out at least five proactive pitches a day to clients
* To surpass all daily KPI’s that are agreed in advance with the Ad Manager
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
* Drive for Results
* Can be counted on to exceed goals and targets successfully; proactive and self-motivated. Hungry to prove yourself and be successful. Driving opportunities across the wider team.
* Intellectual Capacity
* Bright and intelligent; sharp, capable and agile; keen to learn and develop; learns quickly and enjoys the challenge of new things; experiments for solutions.
* Dedicated to meeting expectations; acts with the customer in mind; establishes good relationships; gains trust and respect.
* Focused, passionate, determined, ambitious, self-starter, confident and able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and clients
* Sales experience in a consumer magazine or health-related company is desired
* Media experience required
* Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
* Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
* A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
* Excellent knowledge and ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
* Exceptional communication, presentation, administration and business skills
* Educated preferably to degree level
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS