7 months ago
Do you have a desire to succeed in sales? A long established independent vehicle leasing company are looking to expand their already successful team.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, possess excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
As a sales executive, your role will be to generate profit by selling vehicles via a number of funding options within the company framework. As such, you have a very important part to play in the company's success.
You will be based in their sales office in Romford, although you may need to visit customers from time to time, so it is essential to have a full, clean driving licence.
You will be reporting to their Sales Director. Your official working hours will be 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday although their successful sales executives often work later.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a salary package of £18,000 basic and OTE £38,000+ in your first year. With no upper earnings limit you can earn considerably more than this.
Your duties will include:
- Developing leads generated by advertising to generate business.
- Looking for new leads by cold calling
- Gathering market information and working out deals to promote
- Promoting deals in the most appropriate way
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- You may also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Recording sales and order information
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
The ideal person will possess the following
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- The ability to retain a lot of relevant information and use it to benefit your customer and employer
- Good IT skills
Full training will be given
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close
2 days ago
only 5 days until close