3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well respected expert in the dynamic Application and Network Performance Management market space. Due to consistent and sustained growth over its 15 year history, the company is looking to recruit a field based Sales Executive to help drive new business in the Enterprise and Government sectors, and become a key member of the Sales Team. This is a purely New Business sales role with real opportunity for progression and fantastic earning potential.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Consistently book qualified, new business sales meetings, both on customer site and via web conferencing
- Discover relevant opportunities within their target market and introduce the company as an expert solution provider.
- Attend and manage client facing sales meetings, including delivering professional sales presentations, supported by Solution Architects.
- Win business and then manage Accounts.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Build a strong commercial and technical understanding of the solution range.
- Build strong relationships with partners, prospects and customers.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required:
- At least 4 years B2B sales experience, selling to senior decision makers within medium to large enterprises.
- Particularly well suited to those currently successful within a new business telephone sales role or in their first or second Field Sales Role.
- Must be self-reliant and entrepreneurial, and able to deliver results throughout all stages of the sales cycle (from booking appointment to winning the deal).
- High level of computer literacy.
- Previous experience of selling IT solutions an advantage
- Experience of negotiating and closing business deals.
Benefits / progression / support:
- Targets and KPI's are set to be achievable and the OTE is realistic.
- They offer each employee career management through our Personal Development Plan Program, with the opportunity to progress.
- Friendly working environment.
- Company in Growth.
£25K - 30K Basic Salary, £60K realistic OTE (uncapped), Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop, Pension Scheme.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
17 days ago
only 4 days until close