5 months ago
Sales Executive, Distribution - London
To grow sales and proactively promote the brand within the Electrical Wholesale and Builders Merchant network.
The Sales Executive will have responsibility for the development of sales in their designated territory, predominantly Private, Residential and Non-residential markets.
The key emphasis will be on sales development with distribution partners and working in conjunction with the Specification, New Build Residential and HEVAC teams to grow their share of the ventilation market.
- Fully understand the Distributor and contractor in your base area.
- Understand the need to identify different sales strategies for different Product Groups.
- Develop relationships with the key personnel within your customer base at the right level.
2. Social Housing Refurbishment Market
- Build a solid working relationship with the Social Housing Consultant to help maintain and grow the brands specification of public fans.
3. Commercial Market (Non Residential)
- Generate HEVAC sales against sales targets from your own territory small to medium contractors and distributor leads.
- Ensure effective communications across all teams within the business.
- Utilise the CRM framework with the team, ensuring all information is accurate
at all times.
- Monthly reports to be produced and issued on time and accurately to your Director and CEO, showing development of the distribution market.
- Undertake any other reasonable duty as requested by your Manager/Director.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Previous solution selling experience, preferably within the ventilation or electrical engineering industries would be desirable.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office, including powerpoint, word and excel to an intermediate standard.
- Previous experience of using a CRM system would be desirable.
- Strong commercial and sales skills.
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close