Sales Executive / Account Manager / Account Executive / Business Development / Digital Agency / Digital Marketing / SEO
Do you have experience running sales in a digital agency? Or are you a consultant that wants to try more business development? Do you enjoy setting challenging goals?
An Account Manager with previous sales experience in an agency and a passion for digital marketing is needed for our client, a global digital marketing agency, to be based in London.
Leading sales in London, you will be responsible for handling the entire sales process from beginning to end. The process is very consultative and will require you to be up to date with all current trends and tools in search, analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
In a typical day, you will spend your time:
- Serving as the first point of contact and qualifying leads
- Crafting and leading proposals, then pitching their services to prospective clients
- Working with the VP and consulting team to balance team capacity with commercial goals
- Contributing to lead generation through networking, relationship building and being publicly visible
- Previous sales experience in an agency or relevant business
- A real passion for digital marketing. Experience with SEO is a plus.
- Excellent multitasker with a keen attention to detail
- Naturally motivated by setting and achieving goals
- Keen to influence growth
- Commercial mindset and uses this to influence the pipeline
- Fast learner and able to apply learning to day to day activities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Enjoys having autonomy over their work and priorities
- Good sense of humour
- Competitive salary + excellent commission
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Subsidised private health care, life insurance and gym membership
- 5% pension matching
- A laptop and second monitor
- A Kindle with a few books pre-loaded
- £750 happiness budget so you can buy stuff to make you happier at work such as a new flashy monitor, a new office chair, laptop upgrade or training
- Company-funded drinks and snacks on Friday afternoons
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established digital agency with a start-up mentality where people can take ownership of new projects and ideas. You will get the chance to shape your role within a growing team and enjoy world-class training in online marketing from some of the best in the industry!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below.