3 months ago
This company delivers cost-effective cyber security solutions to SME organisations working in UK professional services markets. With 46% of UK firms reporting a cyber attack in 2017, cyber security is acknowledged as the fastest growing IT market in the UK economy.
They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their Commercial Team based in their Colchester office. You will be responsible for the sale of cyber security services and products to new customers. Your activities will range from selling to local firms in the Colchester/Ipswich area to securing new business deals with prospects in London and the South East. You will work closely with their Marketing Manager who supports their business development in raising the awareness of their branded services and generating qualified sales leads.
Ideally, you will already have experience in the business to business sale of technology services. While they are an IT company, they will consider candidates from other industries who can demonstrate they can sell complex solutions in a highly competitive market-place. Full training on the features and benefits of their services will be provided as required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives for the sale of services and products to new customers.
Effective delivery of sales activities that include prospecting, qualification, proposal creation, prospect meetings and deal closing.
Develop and grow strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
Be knowledgeable about markets, customers, competitors and our products. Training will be provided if you not currently working with IT services.
Based in their Colchester office but will be expected to travel to meetings as required
Attend and support their attendance at UK conferences and exhibitions
Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in an effective and timely manner
- At least 3 years' in a B2B sales role
- Preferably with background in selling technology services or products
- Demonstrable track record in closing sales and meeting targets
- Determined, self-starter who can work without close supervision
- Good literacy and numeric skills required
- Strong verbal and communications skills (telephone, in-person)
- Computer literate - knowledge of salesforce.com is desirable
What they offer
- Basic salary £30K + commission (OTE £45/60K)
- 20 days of holiday per year
- Full travel expenses reimbursed
- Pension and Private Medical Insurance plan
- In-house training and career development opportunities
7 months ago
only 3 days until close
5 months ago
only 7 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close