The Company - My client provides aftermarket support solutions to the aviation industry.
The Role -
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive, based at offices in Gatwick to join an expanding team.
The role will primarily have responsibility for generating sales leads and approaching potential customers on a speculative basis to sell in the services that the client offers.
• Develop new leads and create relationships with potential customers around the world
• Network and meet with potential customers
• To work with the Commercial Team to understand the business offer
• Attend exhibitions / trade fairs and presentations to promote the Company
The successful candidate will have the ability to be able to sell in services without an initial brief or current requirement in place and have a proven track record of turning leads into actual sales.
Essential Skills & Requirements: -
• Must have previous knowledge of the aviation industry
• Must have experience of working within an external sales or contract roles in the aviation industry
• Experience of building and maintaining good customer relationships quickly
• Good interpersonal skills & self-motivated
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003