2 months ago
Sales Executive - Christchurch, Dorset
Salary: £30k OTE
Key words: Sales Executive, Sales, Business Development, Sales Exec, Sales Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Account Manager
Our client is a market leader within the catering sector, who are going from strength to strength are in the process of expanding their sales team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Executive to join the high performing Sales team. Our client's strategy is to recruit only the best and then invest massively in their development, so that together you can fulfil your immense potential, achieve their vision and reap the rewards that come with success.
Their vision is to maintain their market leader status not only in the UK but worldwide with no compromise and are seeking ambitious, determined and successful sales executives to help them achieve it.
• Must be an accomplished sales professional with a track record of hitting targets
• Experience both in a B2B and B2C sales environment.
• Self-driven with positive outlook and a desire to succeed
• Identifying new leads and potential and delivering results through your own initiative.
• Able to understand customer's needs, motives and concerns and build a rapport to achieve sales.
• Comfortable meeting with clients and showcasing the companies products
• Generating new business via telephone and email
• Able to work alone but also a team player.
• Sales experience within the catering sector would be highly beneficial
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
25 days ago
only 17 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close