Sales Executive, based Bedford with Field Visits. £23,000 Basic Salary plus bonus and progression opportunities. This is an incredibly varied Field sales and marketing role based from the HQ in Bedford. The company has a long history of promoting from within and this position is vacant due to an internal promotion.
We are not looking for any specific industry experience, but the ideal candidate will be business development led with some sales exposure looking to develop their field sales skills.
To apply you will be 'above the ordinary' and have a CV that details your achievements and exceptional qualities. Perhaps you have played sport at a high level or led charity fundraising campaigns or something similarly 'outstanding' like climbing mountains, undertaking the Duke of Edinburgh or similar awards, etc. As you can probably tell we are looking for an achiever with a 'zest for life' and a key part of the interview process will be based around your attitude, aspirations and determination to get ahead in life.
In addition, you must be happy in a role within a dynamic and growing company where change is constant, but you can guarantee that no two days will ever be the same. The role is half office and half field based covering the Home Counties and you will be tasked with following up enquiries and generating field sales visits.
The company are looking for exceptional individuals that are looking for a 5 year plus role with a rapidly growing company with 'hot products'. So, what's required?
1) You will be a rare individual with some sales experience that is efficient, organised, enthusiastic, proactive, confident, intelligent and wants to learn and develop their skills.
2) You must be a strong enough character to close inbound sales, make proactive follow up calls and undertake field sales visits. You will also present client feedback and recommendations to management in monthly board meetings.
3) You will set yourself high personal standards and targets.
4) The role will also require you to become fully conversant on the products, so you will be the kind of individual that enjoys being a 'sponge' for information and is naturally inquisitive.
5) The role is half office based but will also undertake field sales meetings with clients. Therefore, you will need to be a driver with your own car (mileage paid at maximum HMRC rates)
To apply please