5 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join this fast growing Sales team and be a part of their expanding energy management consultancy.
The individual they are looking for is a self-motivated and proactive sales professional to help drive the business forward.
As a B2B Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating leads and developing relationships with SMEs, using a consultancy approach.
You will be provided with all the necessary sales support from their highly trained administration team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Setting, meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
- Generating sales leads, by tapping into your network of SME contacts and by using social media/online research/LinkedIn. This is not a telesales role as there is no cold calling involved.
- Identifying opportunities to cross/up sell additional products and services
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director with weekly progress, pipeline and sales reports from SME prospects.
- Updating the CRM system
- Attending the weekly sales meeting
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in the SME environment
- Proven B2B sales background and experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to rapidly establish relationships with prospects and suppliers
- The ability to work both as an individual and in a team environment
- Time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint skills
Salary & Benefits:
Basic £24,000 - £33,000 pa (dependent on experience) (OTE 60k plus)
plus individual commission structure
plus performance bonus based on company turnover
plus additional company benefits
37.5 hours per week (flexible working hours available)
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 28 days, including bank holidays plus additional days between Christmas and New Year
Located in Radlett, WD7 Hertfordshire
Office is situated next to Radlett Overground Station with access to good transport links.