4 months ago
Sales Executive - Ulverston
Salary: Up to 28K (total package)
Location: Operating from a base in Ulverston with at least one day per week being spent at the Workington site.
Our Client is looking for a Sales professional who has had face to face and telesales experience, is used to managing their own diary and achieving KPI's/targets.
Targets, Duties & Responsibilities
The overall responsibility for this role is to meet or exceed the agreed sales targets in line with the budget timeline for the assigned geographical area. These budgets will include commercial sales and higher education courseware.
• Proven success in a target driven sales environment
• Proven success in generating high levels of repeat business
• Proven success in developing and managing long term business relationships
• Ability to effectively network and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Able to influence
• Adaptability to change
• Good presentation skills and ability to deliver a strong sales pitch
• Excellent organisation and work planning skills
• Pragmatic and analytical problem-solving skills
• Office IT skills, specifically in Microsoft applications
• A clean driving license and car owner
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.