A great opportunity to work for a friendly, independent conference & venue group.
CCT Venues is a successful, independent company with training and conference venues in Barbican, Smithfield and Canary Wharf. We are a small and highly professional team, passionate about service quality, with a strong focus on teamwork.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Executive to be responsible for co-ordinating and processing New Business enquiries; ensuring bookings are optimally placed, balancing client needs and maximising yield at all venues. You will have proven sales experience and a passion for sales with a strong desire to succeed.
As Sales Executive you will be a true communicator, ensuring the smooth transition of all bookings from sales to operations. You will be skilled in a client-facing environment and service related industry with the ability to relate to senior business executives.
You will be responsible for processing enquiries, issuing quotes and proposals, following up and converting to confirmed sales and generating booking contracts. Additionally, you will conduct client site visits, hospitality and show case events and support at trade exhibitions.
You will be aware of marketing promotions and ensure that all enquiries are responded to efficiently as well as providing the reporting function and ensuring the strategy for customer acquisition is adhered to.
You will be highly efficient with strong administrative skills and an eye for detail. You will also have excellent written and spoken English with strong numeracy skills and intermediary experience with Word, Excel and Outlook.
You will be expected to work Monday to Friday (9am – 6pm) for a 45 hour week including an hour of breaks a day. Flexibility will be required to meet client requirements and you may occasionally be required to start before 9am to provide support for customer facing duties.
Remuneration and benefits:
· Salary £22,000 pa - £25,000 pa dependent upon experience.
· Up to 10% performance related bonus
· Participation in company wide staff bonus scheme
· Participation in the Company Pension Scheme (NEST)
· Three times salary Term Assurance is offered to all employees who have completed their probation.
· Complimentary refreshments and lunch (subject to availability)
· 22 days annual leave initially (rising annually by 1 day to max 25 days) plus a discretionary 2-3 days for Xmas closure, plus bank holidays
· Participation in BHSF scheme (following successful completion of probation).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE