Sales Executive - Full time 12 month fixed term contract - Liverpool
Salary: Competitive + OTE
Our client is a photographic studio and their business become very popular in UK, famous for their amazing work and professional photographers.
• The successful applicant will be responsible for driving all sales aspects of the business to include the following:
• Set up and organise exhibitions with occasional work on site
• Drive volume in the diary through effective telesales
• Conduct studio's design consultations with clients maintaining a focus on high average order value with a consistent strong volume.
• You will report to the owner on a regular basis
• You will be required to be able to drive with work on multiple sites, particularly with exhibitions and potential opportunities to work within the owners other studio.
The ideal candidate will be:
• You will be able to work evening and weekend
• Sales experience in the retail sector is essential and within the photographic industry would be advantageous.
You must have:
• You will have experience in the retail sector
• Sales experience
What you get in Return
• You will have a competitive salary + OTE
• You will work in an amazing team
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.