9 months ago
Blenheim Chalcot is the UK’s leading digital venture builder. We build tech start-ups that are geared to disrupt and transform sectors. We invest more than just funds, we invest our knowledge and experience, our ideas and our infrastructure.
Our ventures are at the forefront of a multitude of industries covering FinTech, EdTech, Media, Sport, Charity and more. You may have heard of some of our growing businesses such as ClearScore, Agilisys, Instrumental, Hive Learning and the Rajasthan Royals.
Our portfolio represents sales of over £300 million, £850 million of assets under management, more than 3,000 employees and a successful track record of over 40 companies. We currently have a portfolio of 20 companies varying in stage from seed to venture to growth, based in our offices across London, Nottingham, New York and Mumbai.
IMPACT BEYOND PROFIT
Building profitable digital businesses isn’t our sole focus. We are also involved in a range of charitable activities – with colleagues engaged in mental health initiatives, the education of girls in the developing world, building 21st century youth facilities in deprived areas, and supporting charities with the use of digital technologies.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
THE CONTEXT FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Over time we’re going to build a market beating business. A Data first, modular sales organisation. We’re going to build this organisation as part of the Blenheim Chalcot portfolio. The new business will deliver full sales solutions for businesses, these will include Recruitment, Training, Marketing, Sales and all the system implementation needed to help organisations deliver a step change in growth. Clearly we can’t build all of this at once, so where will we start?
We are looking for a hungry Inside Sales Executive to join our brand-new team. The role is focused on engaging, nurturing and qualifying the right people, in just the right way at exactly the right tie. Through using the most cutting-edge prospecting tools and technologies. You will your team and our business by providing fuel for the fire. A never-ending supply of qualified opportunities to help our business achieve its ambitious growth objectives. We will invest in your future by training you in sales best practice and, depending on performance, you could be promoted to a revenue-quota-carrying role within your first year.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* Learning new products, value propositions and sales techniques.
* Sourcing new enterprise sales opportunities via highly targeted, hyper-personalised outbound emails, calls and LinkedIn interactions to build the sales pipeline
* Building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with senior-level prospects
* Qualifying prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goals
* Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales agent for development and closure
* Achieving and exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly opportunity quotas
* Diligently managing all sales communication and activity through Hubspot CRM and Hubspot Sales Pro, Salesforce and lots of other tools
* Crafting compelling sales communications that inspire prospects to respond
* Managing relationship with third party lead research company to ensure you are supplied with a consistent quantity of prospects to contact
WHAT WE’LL BE DOING
* Truly unique training and teaching every day.
* Helping you develop a career that progresses exactly in line with your ability
* Offering you the ability to earn uncapped commission payments that directly reflect your achievements.
* Building a business that feels unlike any other, open communications, flat structure, fair and honest in everything we do and always putting our team first.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Will be desperate to work in an environment where you get out what you put in
* Will love people, enjoy interactions and thrive in an environment that changes every day
* Will be energetic, highly motivated and always curious.
* Will be someone that can make conversation with anyone
* Will have a proactive and confident approach
* Will be constantly hungry to learn
* Will have excellent communication and organisation skills
Individuals seeking employment at Blenheim Chalcot must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.