Career opportunities like this simply do not become available very often. Audi Bradford have a chance for an excellent individual to join us as a Sales Executive at the most exciting time we have ever known.
As the UK’s leading retailer of prestige cars, we provide an extraordinary working environment with remarkable opportunities along with a culture of positivity that’s the envy of any business in any industry.
We want to “be famous for delighting our colleagues” and know this starts with a good work-life balance, so we support flexible working where possible, to the extent where we have been recognised in Glassdoor’s Top 20 Highest Rated Companies for Work-Life Balance list. We are driven by our aim “to promote from within” so are continually developing talent in order to build life-long careers.
Be secure in the knowledge that you have the support of one of the best-respected Management Teams in the entire automotive industry. We have all the ingredients to make this the best career move you’ll ever make.
So what are you waiting for?
Well, hold on just a minute…
On a typical day, the role will include:
- Managing enquiries and appointments
- Engaging with and providing advice to customers
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers to further assist with any queries
- Able to have flexibility with weekend work
You will need a full and valid UK driving licence as you will be lucky enough to be assisting customers with test drives as well as maintaining the aesthetics of our showrooms.
Our success is inspired by our team of incredible individuals who strive to be the best. So we want someone special in our Sales team.
- You will have enthusiasm to deliver excellent results.
- Dedicated, and a real ‘people person’ - smart enough to know that it’s only through your own hard work that you can build a wonderful career whilst exceeding all your customers’ expectations.
- You will need to have a good rapport with customers, be able to build relationships, trust and understanding, as well as nurturing the relationship with your team, to build a supportive environment.
- Experience in a customer service environment is critical. The most important part is that you give our customers a truly ‘wow’ experience.
- Don’t worry if you have never sold a car, we want applications from individuals with a willingness to learn and progress. Full training is provided through our dedicated Learning & Development team.
As we are truly passionate about finding the right people to join our team, we will recognise and reward your hard work, dedication and achievements with excellent rewards. On top of your salary and very achievable bonus scheme, how does a brand new company car sound?
The benefits don’t stop there! You can also expect:
- Industry leading training
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family
- Child Care Vouchers
- 31 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- We also encourage time away from the dealership to support a charitable cause
Once you’ve applied, should you be successful in progressing through our selection process, we will invite you to attend an assessment centre.
The assessment centre will be held on Friday 14th December so please ensure this is a date that you can commit to if successful.
Sytner Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants.