Sales Executive, Fleet, Hampshire
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the digital recruitment platforms with over 4.3 million unique visitors every month. With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a healthy mix of well-known corporate clients, they are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK. Due to expansion, our client now seek an experienced and dedicated Sales Executives to help with the continuing expansion based in Fleet, Hampshire.
- The responsibility of the Snr Sales Executive is to consistently win new and retain accounts within either the Corporate or SME sectors ensuring a high level of service is given to all customers, whilst meeting business requirements.
- Generating and developing new business; targeting Corporate or SME companies and growing the account base
- Managing and increasing sales by maintaining and developing customer accounts
- Continually maximizing profit through effective account management
- Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level
- Forecasting future sales and buying patterns
- Compile and present internally monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Keeping the management team informed of any significant developments with key customers
- Presenting to clients throughout the UK as/when rthe need arises
- Providing an excellent level of service to all customers
Knowledge and experience:
- Strong sales and negotiation experience within the same or similar industry (recruitment, media, solution sales etc)
- New business experience with a proven track record of generating and closing deals within the Corporate or SME markets
- Ability to negotiate with key decision makers
- Strong presentation skills with proven experience presenting to key decision makers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to translate the needs of the customers into working procedures and sales opportunities
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI's.
- Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style
- Excellent basic salary of up to £25,000 p/a
- High and uncapped OTE paid monthly
- Life Assurance
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Expenses for client visits when required
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Sales Executive career, please APPLY BELOW.
Sales Executive, Snr Sales Executive, Media Sales, Recruitment Sales, Advertising Sales, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Advertising, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, BDM, BDE, Fleet, Hampshire.