Our client is the leading UK-based manufacturer and supplier of portable presentation and display equipment. They are part of an international display services Group and collectively, they represent one of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in their market.
Position: Sales Executive
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 to £21,000 per annum, OTE up to £25,000
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme; Life assurance after qualifying period; 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays; Health cash plan; Employee discounts; Cycle to work scheme; Tech scheme.
About the role:
They are looking for bright and keen individuals to deliver their vision of being the smartest, leanest and fastest at what they do, aligning to their values of Communications, Action, Respect and Empathy.
Working in partnership with the Area Manager for your territory and under the leadership of the Head of Sales you will develop and grow the sales performance for the given territory.
You will proactively pursue sales with the existing customer base, identifying opportunities to expand a customer’s portfolio of purchases, whilst also seeking out new customers and opportunities in the marketplace.
This is great time to join them on their journey to become world class!
- To relentlessly pursue sales through outbound calls & customer development. Achieving the sales calls targets set by the Head of Sales
- Work in parallel with the Area Manager to achieve company KPI targets for the territory
- Work in partnership with the Sales Administrator to exploit every selling opportunity, analysing information provided by the Sales Admin and solely focusing on outbound calls
- Become fully conversant and expert with the entire product range to confidently and knowledgeably sell the best solution to the customer
- Introduce existing & new customers to the full product range
- Support all customer needs whenever in contact with them
- A driven and hungry mindset with experience of working in a sales environment
- Outstanding people and communication skills with a desire to build relationships
- Understanding of a KPI driven sales environment and experience of working to a company strategy
- A proactive individual, flexible & focused, driven to provide excellent customer service
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to become a key contributor in a world class organisation
- Takes ownership of tasks and demonstrable ability to solve problems, through to resolution
- Ability to handle pressure situations and manage stress, delivering on multiple work streams concurrently
- Excellent planning, organisational skills, and able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet companies core values
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development, Internal Account Manager, Account Management, Account Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Representative, Sales Administrator, etc.