Job Title: Sales Executive STARTING IMMEDIATELY
Location : Central Cambridge
**Working Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30.**
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 DOE + 20% & 40% Commission Bonus
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Sales Professional – Course Advisor – Sales Executive who will be booking students onto online courses across the world. This is a good position for someone who is used to sales targets and likes to make good commission on top of a competitive salary, working for an International educational client based in Cambridge.
The company are looking for an experienced B2C Sales professional to be a Course Advisor - Sales Executive to up sell courses to Students who have enquired about degree, post-graduate and other types of education courses. The Course Advisor – Sales Executive role is responsible for international and domestic student recruitment activity with an emphasis on lead conversion through consultative sales calls to students, their parents and agent partners who have applied or made an enquiry about a programme of study with the Education firm.
Main Responsibilities: - Course Advisor / Sales Executive
· Proactive sales activity by telephone, email and other platforms to meet student recruitment targets using a service-oriented approach.
· Ensure that direct sales enquiries and direct applications are converted via focused follow-up activity using a consultative sales methodology.
· Work closely with the regional sales teams to follow-up leads generated by educational agents.
· Collaborate with the admissions team to ensure fast, efficient and effective follow-up of student leads and applications to improve conversion rates, attain sales outcomes and provide high standards of customer service.
· Record the details of all sales activity after each call in the firms CRM system, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and giving clear visibility of results and the current sales pipeline. Ensure lead and student management adheres to the Lead Management Policy in place.
· Be receptive and open to training and development in the role.
· Deliver weekly reports to assess progress towards goals in the sales cycle.
· Achievement of annual sales targets for recruitment of direct students.
· Conversion rates for students applying directly to firm
· Conversion rates for students applying through educational agents.
· Excellent communication and consultative sales skills.
· Persuasive relationship builder.
· Strong work ethic, self-motivated, punctual and highly organised.
· Customer service oriented.
· Pride in delivery of work to high standards, set and meet challenging goals.
· Attention to detail, cultural awareness and sensitivity.
· Adaptable and versatile.
· Enthusiastic and energetic, with a track record of high achievement.
· Supportive team player.
· Target-driven, determined and ambitious.
· Aptitude for using technology and e-media.
· Experience of working in a sales team or sales-focused customer service environment.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent. (Desirable)
· A track record in international student recruitment.
· Ability to speak a foreign language.