5 months ago
The position of Sales Executive is currently open at a vibrant and dynamic company, based at the company's head office in a rural location near Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, UK.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join the UK's leading provider of Road Traffic Management and Professional Landscape Design specialist software. With over 30 years' experience of working with the country's most prestigious architectural, engineering and construction companies as well as the majority of the UK's local and central government organisations, the company has built up an enviable reputation of providing advanced AutoCAD based solutions, with unrivalled customer support.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable to deliver on agreed personal financial targets, achieving revenue from new and existing clients by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, conducting market analysis and calling potential customers.
The person they are seeking will drive and manage the entire sales process, joining a small yet successful sales team who have a consultative rather than high volume calls sales approach.
- Target top prospects, identifying specific client needs and understanding how the company's products could help them.
- Carrying out some research on the prospects prior to any approach.
- Looking to have quality, sensible conversations with senior people.
- Use the existing client base to source leads for other prospects/opportunities.
- Keep in touch with existing clients to assess their needs and provide solutions.
- Attend trade exhibitions (c. 5-6 a year) and represent the business in a professional way
- You should have at least 2-3 years solid sales experience, preferably in the software sector. You should be comfortable working to sensible KPI's but ambitious so you look to exceed them.
- Salary negotiable £23k - £25k based on experience, generous uncapped commission scheme in place.
- 25 days holiday + statutory.
- Pension contribution and life assurance cover provided.
- Agile working policy.
- Private medical cover after a probationary period.
Own transport is essential.
about 1 month ago
only 4 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close