2 months ago
This start-up is a marketplace for storage. Think Airbnb, but for boxes. They are here to make storage space easy, affordable and convenient for everyone, everywhere.
They are a fast growing, revenue generating start-up. They have had amazing traction to date, been featured in the BBC, The Times Daily Mail, They have also had some amazing achievements so far:
- Hosted over 40,000 Storage Days
- 35% MoM Host Growth
- 9.6 out of 10 on Trustpilot by their delighted Guests and Hosts
- 33% increase in revenue last month (May 2018)
They have just finished their second round of funding and are now ready to rapidly scale and grow the business.
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES:
Their vision is to make storage easy, available and affordable for everyone in London, the UK and the world! With that in mind, they launched this start-up to give likeminded people a new and better way to meet and store.
They plan on sustaining their growth throughout 2018/19 and are looking for the right person to join the GUEST SALES TEAM to help them smash their targets!
- Increase the performance of their storage spaces by managing the guest funnel and converting leads into sales!
- Dealing with guest enquiries via phone, chat function and email to help explain the start-up to new guests and help facilitate move ins
- Delivering unparalleled service and consistently earning 5 star customer reviews
This as a great chance to learn a huge amount in a dynamic environment, so get to know the team and make the role your own!
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 1 year's experience in a work environment - Although some previous sales experience would be beneficial, this is absolutely not essential as full training will be provided.
- Highly motivated, high energy person who is excited about growing and scaling a start-up business with a big vision - you're motivated by ambitious targets you may want to run your own business one day ;)
- A "can do" person, with an understanding that in an early stage of a start-up, there's no such thing as a job that's too small
- Occasional weekend hours may be required in order to provide a 7 day a week service to their customers.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Be part of their exciting journey to completely change the way people store things. This is an incredible opportunity to learn & challenge yourself at a fast-growing start-up as an early member of the team
- Personal coaching by our co-founders. With 20 years combined experience, if there's a part of the business you want to learn more about or a skill you want to develop - they can help
- Relaxed working environment with a friendly and highly motivated team
- £20,000 - £24,000 (Based on Experience) - plus additional performance-based incentives - OTE £29,000
- Opportunity to earn Equity Options in the company
- 25 days holiday
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 8 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close