Smart Apprentices is an Award-winning innovative technology company that's disrupting the apprenticeships delivery model with our innovative suite of technology platforms. Just 6 years ago Smart Apprentices was a start-up, now the fastest growing tech company in the apprenticeship sector.
We build award-winning technology platforms used by tens of thousands of apprentices and are seeking an additional highly motivated business development manager to join our dynamic entrepreneurial team to help us harvest the new sales opportunities presented by the demand from the new apprenticeship levy.
You will need at least 3 years BDM successful track record selling technology platforms, have experience for helping companies transform their delivery models through innovative technology platforms and have a passionate belief in apprenticeships.
This is a field-based role, whilst you will be supported by our high performing business development director and enthusiastic team you will need to be focused, organised, energised, resilient, open to new ideas, hungry and prepared to put in the work to achieve generous financial success.
Remuneration package includes £40,000 basic salary, £40,000 commission is being achieved by our existing team, £3,000 car allowance, mobile phone & laptop is provided.
Our company culture is extremely hard working and high performing, but we have fun, celebrate success and everyone supports each other to achieve our growth aspirations.
Key skills required include: -
* Lead generation - create qualified appointments to demonstrate our technology
* Deliver inspirational, interesting and bespoke software demonstrations to senior executives
* Prepare bespoke proposals and ROI business case with clients
* Overcome objections to close revenue
* Demonstrate a good knowledge of the current challenges and opportunities facing apprenticeship providers, relating how our technologies help to overcome these