Sales Executive (Fire / Security Systems)
Our client is very much a family run business which they try to maintain despite growing in size. Our client is celebrating 20 years this year.
They have family friendly and equal opportunity policies. They are very active in the community and particularly support the Cystic Fibrosis charity and regularly fund raise to help support their cause. They adhere to ISO 14001 including being environmentally friendly disposing of waste in the greenest way possible.
Our client likes to invest in people and put time into training and creating opportunities for its employees.
Position: Sales Executive
Location: Midlands based
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hour per week, 08:30– 17:00 - 30 minute break
Salary: £23,000 DOE + commission
Benefits: Company Car, Perkbox, Pension, and Addition to health scheme after a years’ service.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to meet clients and generate new business as well as securing repeat sales to existing customers.
Working with products and services in many areas including but not limited to: Fire Alarms, Fire Extinguishers, Door Access Control, External Gates / Barrier Entry Systems, CCTV, Emergency Lighting, Fire Fighting Equipment, Nurse Call, Warden Call, Intruder Alarms, Access Control.
- Generating leads, prospecting new customers by calling to arrange meetings for new business, efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects and customers 2
- Gathering market and customer information; feeding back any future prospects
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Adding value to contracts and developing existing clients to maximise future sales
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Assisting with pricing and technical knowledge for tender submissions, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Responding to incoming email and phone sales enquiries
- Recording sales, quotations correctly on the correct systems
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Surveying of customer sites, Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing
- Interpersonal skills being assertive
- Site survey and accurate measurement of requirement
- Communicate effectively – Oral and written
- Ability to turn a customer requirement into a quotation – sales proposal
- Ability to manage themselves and operate company policies and processes
- Design and price for additional works / upgrades and new systems
- Ability to negotiate and close business
- Ability to produce high quality sales proposals
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft outlook & Microsoft Word
- Using bespoke system Alarm Master
You may have experience of the following: Lead Generation, Sales Advisor, Account Manager, Sales Executive, Account Management, Internal Account Manager, Sales Support, Business Development, Sales Administrator, Internal Sales Executive, Contact Centre, Lead Generator, Inside Sales Executive, Customer Service, Fire Systems, Security Systems, Security Systems Sales, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.