10 months ago
Variety is the spice of life.
Touching all areas of the business from sales to warehouse, you will be dealing with some of the top chefs and food establishments in the UK, supplying the finest products available including; two ranges of premium couverture chocolates, award winning olive oils, cured meats and cheeses, and many more market leading products. Quality of product and their service offering has allowed the company to grow every year and has earned us an enviable reputation in the marketplace. They are looking for people that are passionate about food and believe that work should be fun. You spend a lot of time at work, so why not make it an enjoyable part of your life with a good salary of £20-24K (based on experience) and uncapped commission once you have built your customer base.
If you have a strong can do work ethic, then they can provide the rest. Their training is second to none and will allow you to thrive and excel in their environment. The role has lots of variety, is multi-skilled, with the main focus on sales.
- Building your customer base through cold calling and converting prospects.
- Researching and creating opportunities within various market sectors.
- Handling enquiries, advising customers on products and services, and resolving any challenges that may arise.
- Regular calls to customers for orders and information, and to explore new business opportunities within each client.
- Sending out brochures and documentation.
- Updating and managing the Act! CRM Database, and using Sage invoicing software.
- Calling colleagues customers for credit control.
- Assisting in the warehouse with the receiving and despatch of goods during busy periods.
What are looking for:-
- You must be confident on the phone and use it a lot.
- Have sales experience.
- A great personality to build report - consultative and fun….not pushy!
- A real team player.
- Physically fit to assist in the warehouse.
- Someone who likes small business to see the fruits of their labour.
- Great organisational skills, and a real attention for detail.
- Passionate about fine food - cooks at home using different ingredients and flavours, watches Great British Menu/Bake off, someone who flicks straight to the recipes section in the paper or magazines, enjoys fine dining…a real foodie !
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close
3 days ago
only 19 days until close