We are searching for two sales professionals to join this thriving and expanding business who resell 3D CAD software into a variety of industries. Due to excellent growth, the company are looking to recruit two Area / Territory Sales Executives to help them grow their presence in a previously untouched geographical region.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Benefits: Uncapped Commission (Year 1 OTE - £10,000 +, Year 2 OTE - £20,000 +, Year 3 OTE - £30,000 +) + Excellent Car Allowance + Industry & Sales Training.
Location: Must live within a commutable distance to the Worcestershire based office near Wychbold.
We perceive a commutable location to be: Worcester, Kidderminster, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Evesham.
This role Sales Executive - 3D Software Sales will appeal to you if you:
· Had previous experience in a sales or business development position.
· Have an understanding of engineering or manufacturing industries and want to move into sales.
· Are tenacious, resilient, self-motivated and hungry to earn commission.
Job Specification: Sales Executive - 3D Software Sales
As the Area / Territory Sales Executive you will be targeted at identifying and engaging with potential new clients, and selling licence agreements for a leading and well-recognised 3D Computer Aided Design software package. Based from their newly established offices in Worcester, you will be assigned a brand new territory to identify potential new leads and develop business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities: Sales Executive - 3D Software Sales
· Targeting a range of organisations who would have a need for 3D CAD software - including design, engineering, mechanical, and manufacturing companies.
· Developing a pipeline of potential business within your designated region through new business techniques - such as market research, cold calling, and appointment setting.
· To attend customer meetings, understand their needs, and match the product benefits with those needs.
· Liaise with key stakeholders within the company, advising on company presentations and demonstrations.
· To network at exhibitions and conferences to obtain leads and keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
· Manage your own workload on a daily and weekly basis, reporting forecast of new business to the Sales Management team.
Requirements: Sales Executive - 3D Software Sales
To be successful in your application you MUST live within the regions mentioned above and be willing to travel. We're particularly interested to hear from anyone who has had previous sales experience, but will consider a candidate from a technical background and would like to move into a sales career.
Critically you MUST have:
· The aspiration and desire to succeed in a Sales based role.
· The personality and charisma to build rapport with new and existing clientèle.
· A commercial mind to seek and develop any business opportunities.
· Tenacity, energy, resilience, and a determined sales driven attitude.
· A full UK Driving Licence.
In return, they will:
· Introduce you to their business with a comprehensive training scheme.
· Provide you with a platform and encourage entrepreneurial flair and creativity.
· Offer you an environment where asking questions and an inquisitive mind are encouraged and nurtured.
· Assign you a newly defined territory that has been previously undeveloped by their Sales Team.
The company are a key value added reseller for the 3D Computer Aided Design software, SolidWorks. Established since 2002, they are proud of their growth and the reputation they enjoy within their industry. They have a head office in Cambridge, and are now in a position to open a new office in Worcester and develop business in a previously untouched geographical area. Therefore, this is a really exciting time for the company as they look to add two members to their sales team to drive the business forward.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Executive / Field Sales / Area Sales / Regional Sales / Telesales / Business Development / Engineering / Design / Production / Mechanical / Manufacturing.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Sales Executive - 3D Software Sales and reference JKB14975 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.