8 months ago
Information on the company
Our client creates useful purposeful products that improve people’s lives and offer real value for money to its customers.
The company is a sustainable, profitable, learning, growing organisation that develops, rewards and offers a meaningful career to all its employees.
They make the world a better place and leave their mark on it. They do this by improving the environment for patients in a unique way, supplying a patented privacy partitioning system and innovative printed interior products. They help people make their spaces flexible, enabling open-plan rooms to be reconfigured and transformed easily.
They design, make and sell the world’s most portable retractable room divider. They are a 9-year old startup company.
This is a permanent graduate job with a starting salary of £20K + commission, based in north west London (closest tube Perivale).
Our client is a fast growing, internationally expanding scale up company, that provides innovative space management solutions. They create purposeful products that improve people’s lives. Our client designs, manufactures and sells the world’s most portable retractable room divider, privacy partitioning systems, and innovative printed interior products. They are an ambitious and growth oriented company with a global outlook, that rewards and offers a meaningful career to all its employees. They help people make their spaces flexible, enabling open-plan rooms to be reconfigured and transformed easily.
Our client is looking for an energetic, creative and outgoing graduate to join the team and assist in the sales process of their company. This is a great opportunity for a talented and outgoing person who is passionate and confident about meeting new people, communicating and hungry to make sales whilst making an impact within a small business.
This is a London based role in UB6, Perivale and so it is preferable that the candidate is located within relatively close proximity to this location. We are looking for an energetic inside sales person with a positive attitude and ability to process orders, prospect, engage and sell to join our growing team.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The role includes but is not limited to:
• Handle inbound enquiries and the processing of orders
• Generate new business leads through following up targeted campaigns
• Arrange meetings for field sales team, using our CRM to track progress
• Consistently execute against and exceed goals while contributing to a culture of accountability, fun and customer success.
• Manage your own pipeline of deals
• Achieve monthly quota of closed business or new leads
• Maintain daily activities in our CRM by tracking all calls, emails, and interactions with prospects and customers
• Interested in business development
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
• Ideally, a university graduate
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence and presentation skills
• Proactive and resourceful in finding, building, and nurturing relationships with key decision makers and leaders
• Independence in problem solving, resourcefulness and time management skills are required to overcome challenges
• Technically savvy and/or a hunger to learn. Good IT and numeracy skills
• Some good previous experience working in a sales and/or any customer facing role
Drive, motivation, enthusiasm and curiosity
• A creative approach with the ability to use your initiative
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
• Experience of Business to Business (B2B) sales is a bonus, but not essential
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Good remuneration potential and on-job training provided with opportunity to progress quickly. Competitive salary dependent on experience, with commission. Award winning, fast growth young innovative company.
• Parking available.
Apply for this role