12 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a VC backed, direct to consumer pet wellness brand whose mission is to disrupt the traditional pet food market. They cook and deliver fresh dog food to homes across the UK tailoring every meal to suit the needs of the individual dogs. For every new client they sign up, they donate a meal to a homeless or sheltered dog!
This is an initial 3 month internship paying £20K with the aim to convert into a permanent role.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Our client is looking for enthusiastic candidates to join their Sales team. The team is currently only one strong and now they are looking to expand the team as company continues to grow. They are looking for 2 great grads to join them in January where they will receive direct training on great selling techniques. The aim is to run your own small team. This is a great chance to join a small team in a start-up as it really starts to grow.
* 50% in the office - 50% in the field.
* Strategic planning and seeking out potential leads
* One and one training from industry professionals with initial 2 week training course
* Aim to take on your own small team of people; training, mentoring, organising shifts
* No two days the same
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* University degree 2:2 or higher
* Outgoing, charismatic and confident
* Highly organized
* Exceptional communication skills
* Pro-active, entrepreneurial 'can do’ attitude
* A sense of humour (it helps!)
* Previous direct sales experience a plus but not required
* Passion for startups, ecommerce and/or dogs!
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Challenging work environment with clear progression paths
* Excellent mentorship and support
* Working with a fun, young and ambitious team in London.
* Amazing team events, great parties and you get to work with dogs!
Apply for this role