9 months ago
Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 DOE plus Commission
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and highly driven Sales Estimator to join a well-established company within the fenestration industry who import aluminium and timber doors & windows based in Nottingham.
Working as a member of the sales team, the role involves the preparation of quotes, and dealing with large customer enquiries with a view to securing volume orders to boost revenue growth and profitability.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Selling products and services to prospective customers.
• Perform cost, benefit and analysis of existing/potential customers
• Establish, develop and maintain customer relationships.
• Ensure all customer enquiries are logged and updated on the CRM System.
• Liaise with all departments to successfully place an order with the procurement team on behalf of the customer.
• Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Meet with customers and suppliers at site visits and trade shows.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated results-driven sales representative actively seeking out and engaging new leads to ensure large volume order bookings are secured which in turn will be rewarded by the company with bonuses.
It is essential that candidates have experience as a timber and aluminium sales representative in the fenestration industry along with good communication skills (both written and verbal), the ability to read and interpret documentation and specifications, experience in general Microsoft Office software packages (including Word and Excel) and general mathematical skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
13 days ago
only 16 days until close
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close