9 months ago
About This Company
They are ranked in the top 3 Estate Agents in the UK by the industry independent review site - all agents. They have been helping customers sell over 2500 properties each year in a fast, reliable and ethical way - it is due to this that they have been awarded Best Sales Branch in the UK for two consecutive years.
As a leading Manchester based Hybrid Online Estate agency, they are looking for knowledgeable a passionate leader within the property sector to play a vital part through an unrivalled period of success and growth.
As the Sales Director, responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Building and sustaining effective and strong relationships with colleagues and partner agencies and stakeholders.
- Develop the business knowledge to identify and secure new estate agency and investment opportunities.
- Identifying new opportunities whilst keeping a close eye on the competition and focussing on growth and profitability at all times
- Advise the CEO on organisational performance of the portfolio and formulate strategic plans for growth and development
- Manage relevant sales teams to ensure KPI's and targets are met
- Ensure business plan targets are reached and exceeded
- Management of sales and marketing budgets
- Increase customer satisfaction and Sales
- Keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, reacting and implementing changes to the ongoing strategy of the business as and when needed
- Drive the business forward towards and surpassing the 2020 goal.
Benefits to You
- You will be part of the family and work, lead and learn from industry leaders
- Receive additional training from CEO on the business-related growth as well as personal development.
- Car or car allowance
- You will receive an attractive Holiday allowance as well as additional incentives!
- You will receive full training on industry-changing trends and competition
- Attractive senior share options.
- Unrivalled earning potential
- They will always strive to support and assist you in being the best version of yourself
What do they look for in a leader?
- A strong desire to be successful and grow the business
- An overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- A Self-motivated high achiever
- Target driven and hungry to succeed, with a proven track record in the sector and a passion for property
- A dynamic, competitive and entrepreneurial individual with a keen eye for business
- A true leader and people person, able to direct and motivate
- A commercially aware individual, with a strong focus on results
- Experience of working within set budgets and also forecasting and projecting results
The overall package is negotiable depending on experience and will be in line with other senior roles in the industry to include a strong basic salary, performance-related bonuses and company car/allowance.
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close