4 months ago
Sales Director – e-Commerce – Logistics & Retail
Job Posting Number: 174290
Sales London, England December 4, 2018
Apply Add to Cart
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sales Director for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
* We actively look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success
* Enjoy collaborating with others
* Strive to exceed expectations
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
A Seasoned and Passionate sales person who has a proven track record in selling SaaS solutions to senior level stakeholders into Retail and eCommerce businesses. You will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with prospective clients, establishing their business requirements and ultimately securing their business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate looking to join and be a major contributor to the growth of an organization with strong support from leadership.
Reporting to the VP Sales EMEA and based within our London office you will be responsible for:
* Managing full sales process lifecycle: owning territory, identifying and prioritising prospects and engaging at a senior level using a range of business development skills, understanding requirements, conveying and demonstrating product capabilities and benefits, facilitating deep dive product capability Q&A sessions, managing objections and hurdles, negotiating contracts and closing deals
* Build and manage all stages of sales pipeline to consistently hit quarterly and annual targets (Prospecting through to deal closing)
* Utilise Pre-Sales, Professional Services, and other team members during the sales cycle to ensure deep knowledge of an expertise is delivered at all time
* Maintain expertise on all aspects of our ecommerce solutions (from the perspective of any domain: ecommerce, back office, logistics, finance/treasury, legal, compliance, marketing and merchandising)
* Build and maintain expertise on competitive products and services
* Contribute to market strategy by monitoring market data, competitive products and prospect feedback
* Convey product feature requests from prospects to Product Management team
* Forecast demand, client launches and revenue on an ongoing and consistent basis
* Previous experience of proven new business Enterprise Software Solution Sales experience selling into Retail and eCommerce brands (individual contributor capacity creating new business), within logistics and ideally within the SaaS & Web Technology space.
* Strong understanding of technology with the ability to internalise and convey any technical concept to both commercial and technical audiences
* Strong knowledge of general sales discipline and methodology
* Experience selling at multiple levels – to users, influencers, and C-level decisions makers
* A proven track record of success- meeting and exceeding sales quotas
* Proactive and entrepreneurial with a can-do attitude combined with approachability and ability to be coached
* Strong communicator who is able to build strong relationships both with customer and internal collaborators
* Expert with all Microsoft Office applications & Salesforce.com
* Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive package and a range of fantastic benefits
This position is based within our London office and will require occasional travel to client meetings.
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help U.S. U.K. and Australian retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. Pitney Bowes, a market leader in global ecommerce solutions, continues to expand and grow its digital commerce businesses.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***