Head of Sales / Sales Director Designate, Consultancy into Care Homes and Social Care, £50,000 Basic / £80,000 OTE with profit related bonus + full executive benefits package. UK-Wide role. As the Sales Leader within a fast-growing and entrepreneurial organisation, this is a strategic people management role with key account development responsibilities. As the Head of Sales, you will spearhead the entire commercial division of the organisation, devise your sales and growth strategy and act as the lead in managing and securing National Accounts. Based upon your success, you should anticipate becoming the Sales Director within two years when equity could form part of the package.
Please note that there is little flexibility in the basic salary for this Sales Director Designate role and it is currently managing three members of sales and marketing staff with the plan to grow to six by the end of 2020.
The position is better suited to a proven Sales Manager with aspirations into Sales Directorship that has perhaps undertaken a Certificate in Management Studies or MBA and now wants to place this theory into everyday practice.
The services offered, a combination of packaged software and consultancy, help to manage costs, improve profitability, reduce wastage, decrease admin and paperwork and overall accelerate efficiency in the running of residential children's care homes, care homes, private hospitals, community housing and so forth.
* You will have an exceptional commercial understanding and be able to speak 'business language' in meetings with bankers, investors, care home operators, etc.
* You will have experience selling solutions or consultancy into the care homes, or similar, sectors; this could be either pure consultancy or both products and services as part of an overall packaged solution.
* You will be a strategic thinker with the ability to devise a robust and persuasive plan to deliver the larger national car home providers
* You will be comfortable with technology and happy operating at senior levels.
* You must be comfortable with involved and protracted sales cycles with numerous obstacles. Stakeholder management and an ability to navigate through politics and differing stakeholder agendas within clients form a large part of the role.
* You will be a likeable, highly credible and persuasive sales professional that is articulate and able to put together compelling presentations and proposals.
* The role involves significant networking within clients and business is mainly secured through complex tender processes.
* You will bring to the company fresh business thinking, strategic insight, a wealth of ideas and pre-existing knowledge of some of the sectors that you will be selling into.
* The role is supported by your reports which deal with day to day account management and targeting single centre clients.
Aaron Wallis is acting as the retained consultancy for this appointment, and initial interviews are planned to take place from w/c 21st January 2019.
To find out more, in the first instance, please