Sales Director (UK&I) – Competitive Salary – Bracknell South, Berkshire
At VATBox, we are a rapidly growing company and have a steady pipeline for which we are now recruiting a Senior Sales Executive/Sales Director (UK&I) to be based in our Bracknell office. This will be focused on bringing new business and revenue for large enterprise accounts. As such, we are seeking someone with experience, flair and a natural sales ability.
This is a direct sales position and comes with full responsibility for the development and delivery of target revenues in your assigned territory, working in collaboration with stakeholders within the company, managing all activities in the company’s CRM system. This is guaranteed to be a new and exciting challenge for anyone wishing to develop their career in a dynamic environment.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Director include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the sales flow end to end for VATBox Tier 1 Accounts with support and collaboration of the Sales Development Team members
- Defining market strategy plans in collaboration with management and executing on them including identification and removal of competitive and tactical barriers
- Lead generation through collaboration with assigned SD team members, partner & event networking and self-directed efforts, including account analysis planning and research
- Managing and leading demo calls, follow ups, contract negotiations and closure, working with the Sales Development team and management to agree full scope and customer potential
- Working in partnership with the Customer Success team to provide Business Case and Proof of Concept projects and analysis to prospective customers
- Assisting with onboarding of accounts; achieving or exceeding annual Sales quota
- Developing and managing partner relationships where assigned
- Operating as a senior member of the sales team, assisting with training and mentoring of other sales team members in region and across regions
- Assisting with projects and accounts where required and assigned in other verticals or regions
VATBox is changing the method for VAT recovery. Serving large corporations including Fortune 500 companies, VATBox helps customers take control of their VAT spend with dramatically improved visibility and compliance. By use of intelligent automation, VATBox successfully streamline the complex VAT recovery process – making it more accurate, productive and yielding.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales Director:
- Minimum of four years’ direct sales experience, account management and New Product Development experience; Tier 1 enterprise clients or fortune 500 companies; experience within the tax or financial professional services sector; and SAAS, ERP background preferable
- Must have experience approaching blue chip organisations at director level
- Must have the ability to set up and run control procedures, achieve sales objectives and profitability targets
- Committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude, energy and ensuring quality is built into work
- Able to work co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and can communicate information in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Analyses information appropriately in order to find best solution and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.