about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is a specialises and is a market leader in social proof messaging.
They are an e-commerce conversion optimisation specialists and, if you have shopped online with any of their brands, you will have seen their messages. They capture shopper behaviour including how many people are viewing, have bought, or have reviewed a product to encourage others to buy.
This is a graduate level role. Salary: £25-30K dependent on experience.
The right person will be passionate about e-commerce, and about improving how products are sold online. This company is a key feature in defining how shoppers engage and buy, and this is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the web’s largest and most innovative e-tailers.
You could be introducing our messaging to Missguided’s award-winning app, helping Very.co.uk better organise and merchandise its new season dresses, or supporting Thomson to understand how families rate and review hotel facilities.
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Ownership, measurement and optimisation of inbound marketing funnel, with the objective of net new lead capture, data management and qualification.
* Daily management of inbound marketing channels including social media, blogs, email, webinars and events.
* Support in-life customer nurture programmes.
* Create and deliver a rich calendar of creative, original and on-brand marketing to attract qualified leads to our website, socials and blogs.
* Understand the appropriate calls-to-action and lead capture methods to convert site traffic.
* Support the sales enablement function including customer evidence, product collateral and partner marketing.
* Evaluate, set-up and test the effectiveness of new channels to market.
* Internal and external marketing project management and reporting.
Key candidate requirements for the role:
* Recent graduate with experience in an eCommerce focused Marketing
* A strong and natural communicator at all levels, especially via email and over the phone
* A fast learner with a driven attitude to succeed
* Very organised and process driven (you love a good plan!)
* Passionate about eCommerce, retail, and online technology
Bonus points if you have:
* Previous SaaS experience
What are the perks of working for this company?
* Band new super cool offices in Holborn, 1 minute from the tube station
* Fast career progression
* Gain experience in digital marketing and enterprise account management
* Experience working with major brands, and their websites
* You will never be bored!
Apply for this role