Opportunity to join a global leader in the mechanical and industrial engineering sector.
A global leader in the mechanical and industrial engineering sector recognised by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers.
Their business is centred on world class engineering and people.
Employees are "talent managed" ensuring everyone has a career goal and plan with consistent meetings to assess progress.
If you would like to be a part of a global business, who respect and develop their employees and this role sounds like an ideal fit, please apply now.
My client are looking to recruit a New Business Offering Sales Development Manager to focus on the development of the sales strategy and process consistency to drive sales productivity and efficiently to ensure the targets across the regions are met:
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage opportunities in business processes and contribute to the organisation's short and long-term business goals.
- Manage complex, large and difficult development, implementation or analysis projects.
- Evaluate findings, prepare reports and make recommendations to senior management about the business and financial viability of alternative opportunities.
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential stakeholders and partners to promote the new processes and services.
- Lead meetings and negotiations with stakeholders and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisation's business interests.
- Analyse feedback from appropriate networks or measurements within the organisation and liaise with other functional and operational area members to ensure that these referrals are followed-up promptly.
- Lead and coordinate Unit's improvement activities and development programs.
- Follow and ensure the progress and speed of Unit's development actions/projects are well defined and measured.
- Manage and maintain Unit's development roadmap in cooperation with Unit management.
- May lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of business development analyst professionals to ensure that projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.
Maintain strong connections with other colleagues to share best practices and to understand current and future requirements.
- Prior experience in business and developing new products/solutions.
- Proven track record of consistent success in business performance and development.
- Experience in successful management of complex projects.
- Understanding of costs, business principles and risk management.
- Knowledge, skills and experience in qualifying, structuring and negotiating with business partners, deals & working in collaboration with many stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with highly placed decision makers and to develop relationships in a complex team environment.
- Several years experience working in either marketing, product development, sales or business development role
Project Management experience.
- Good IT skills.
- Good written and spoken English
Up to £60,000 basic salary.
Other great benefits.