We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator in Southampton to work with an international Group that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes products and system solutions for simplified construction and improved indoor climate.
As Sales Coordinator you will process customer orders and manage enquiries whilst working in conjunction with the Branch Manager and Regional Business Development Manager to maximise business opportunities.
In the role of Sales Coordinator, you will:
• Processing customer order and enquiries
• Purchasing stock items
• Liaising with other departments for credit control, product availability and delivery coordination
• Customer services administration
• General office assistance to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the branch
The ideal candidate for the position of Sales Coordinator will have:
• Experience of working in a similar role and/or environment
• Construction industry knowledge would be an advantage
• NVQ 2 or other qualification in Business Administration or Customer Service
• Proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to think logically, solving problems accurately and pro-actively
• Good organisational and office / housekeeping skills
• Can work effectively as part of a team and independently
• Self-motivated, flexible and willing to learn new skills
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
construction, administrator, sales, coordinator, computer literate, NVQ,