12 months ago
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
Are you passionate about cosmetics and looking for a new opportunity? We have an immediate opening for a temporary full-time Sales Consultant to join our Selfridges team on Oxford Street! The Sales Consultant is responsible for generating retail sales, through events and artistry/product education on the Too Faced Cosmetics product line.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
* Achieve seasonal sales goals given to you by your line Manager by executing promotional and event calendars at store level.
* Accept responsibility for your goals and adjust strategy according to performance and achievement.
* Discuss sales goal achievement with store managers on a regular basis, empower them to increase their business through at-counter events, outreach programs and scheduled appointments.
* Take part in all major event set-up and execution, leading the sales team and selling by example.
* Train all cast members on both Too Faced Cosmetic products and the appropriate selling skills needed to achieve sales goals.
* Work creatively within the confines that our customers set for us to effectively train those responsible for selling our products; for example, express committed, cluster, etc.
* Monitor level of cleanliness of counter stock & display units.
* Adhere to current merchandising schematics.
* Make sure fixtures & tester units are clean & visually appealing.
* Monitor tester replenishment in partnership with the Business Manager.
* Meet face to face with your Business Manager at least once every two weeks
* Review weekly sales with your Business Manager. If necessary, coach on additional strategies to achieve sales goals.
* Alert Management of all out of stocks as they occur.
* Inform the store team of all seasonal activity well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation.
* Know & respect Debenhams store policy.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
Retail cosmetics experience
Must be able to multi-task
Must be a retail-driven individual who is self-motivated
Computer literate (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Good communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
Must have superior customer service skills as well as a professional attitude
Able to work independently
Dedicated and detail-oriented
Self-starter with willingness to work hands-on
CategorySales - International
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Brand: Too Faced