5 months ago
GBR - London - Goldman SachsThis is a uniquely challenging, exciting and varied role with a mixture of sales, customer service and administration.
In a typical day a Sales Consultant will:
* Providing cash advance orders for Goldman Sachs’ employees
* Handle customer queries and concerns
* Offer the best service possible to every customer
To succeed as a Sales Consultant, you must be:
* Able to comfortably deal with challenging customers
* Target driven and able to deliver results
* Able to complete detailed work accurately and at a fast, efficient pace
* Be a team Player
* Able to work well under pressure
* Able to clearly follow audit, compliance and security procedures
* Presentable and “dressed for success”
* Flexible and able to cover the hours between 08:30 – 18:30 depending on business requirements
Knowledge and Skills
We are looking for candidates who have:
* Excellent sales or customer service experience
* Experience in working with foreign currencies
* Good communication skills at all levels
* Demonstrated cash handling experience
* IT skills and able to use Microsoft applications
* Good numerical abilities
* Good attention to detail
* The ability to speak another language (advantage)
* Flexibility in working shifts
Ideally, you’ll have a retail, sales or customer service background. Experience working with foreign currencies is not essential, as full training will be provided.
We offer comprehensive training, ongoing coaching and career opportunities throughout the Travelex group.
* 22 days holiday
* National and local incentive and bonus schemes
* Contributory Pension
* Discounts and cash back offers with 1000’s of retailers
Successful candidates must pass a numeracy test, be able to provide a 5-year checkable history, plus pass credit and criminal record checks. Please ensure that you can travel to and from Central London for the specified shift times before applying.
Travelex is the world's largest foreign exchange specialist and we're proud to bring you our products and services to help you make the most of your trip.