6 months ago
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
Are you passionate about cosmetics and looking for a new opportunity? We have an immediate opening for a full-time Sales Consultant to join our Selfridges team on Oxford Street! The Sales Consultant is responsible for generating retail sales, through events and artistry/product education on the Too Faced Cosmetics product line.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
* Achieve seasonal sales goals given to you by your line Manager by executing promotional and event calendars at store level.
* Accept responsibility for your goals and adjust strategy according to performance and achievement.
* Discuss sales goal achievement with store managers on a regular basis, empower them to increase their business through at-counter events, outreach programs and scheduled appointments.
* Take part in all major event set-up and execution, leading the sales team and selling by example.
* Train all cast members on both Too Faced Cosmetic products and the appropriate selling skills needed to achieve sales goals.
* Work creatively within the confines that our customers set for us to effectively train those responsible for selling our products; for example, express committed, cluster, etc.
* Monitor level of cleanliness of counter stock & display units.
* Adhere to current merchandising schematics.
* Make sure fixtures & tester units are clean & visually appealing.
* Monitor tester replenishment in partnership with the Business Manager.
Meet face to face with your Business Manager at least once every two weeks
Review weekly sales with your Business Manager. If necessary, coach on additional strategies to achieve sales goals.
Alert Management of all out of stocks as they occur.
Inform the store team of all seasonal activity well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation.
Know & respect Selfridges' store policies.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
Proven retail cosmetics experience
Must be able to multi-task
Must be a retail-driven individual who is self-motivated
Computer literate (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Good communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
Must have superior customer service skills as well as a professional attitude
Able to work independently
Dedicated and detail-oriented
Self-starter with willingness to work hands-on
CategorySales - International
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Brand: Too Faced